Last Updated on / Atualizado em
In this guided meditation for abundance, you will work with Goddess Gaia. A sequence of questions is going to be asked and you will have time between them to think about the answers. In the end, one affirmation is going to be repeated 5 times.
Make yourself comfortable in a quiet place where you can enjoy this meditation without any interruption. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. You may repeat this meditation every time you think it’s necessary and observe the way your answers will change.
Gaia is the Greek Goddess of Abundance, prosperity and Mother of all. Everything comes from her and returns to her.
Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Relax and let the Goddess guide you.
- What does the word “abundance” mean to you?
- For you, where does abundance come from?
- Do you see yourself worthy of Abundance?
- Are abundance and prosperity the same for you?
- Do you believe that abundance is not for you?
- What negative thoughts distance you from Abundance?
- Did you know that negative thoughts drive abundance away?
- Which positive thoughts bring you to Abundance?
- Did you know that your thoughts can bring you abundance?
- Which changes can you make in your life to pave the way for the arrival of abundance?
Always think of these reflections and allow abundance to enter and remain in your life. Connect with Goddess Gaia and acknowledge the abundant energy everywhere.
Hello! How are you? Do you already know my YouTube channel?
All content is free!
Visit the channel, subscribe and leave a comment there. I reply all!
Gaia’s positive affirmation
Abundance is everywhere. I acknowledge it.
Let the Goddess guide you
How did you feel after this guided meditation for abundance? Leave a comment here or in the video! We answer all of them!
Get to know other guided meditations from Reflection with the Goddess series. You can also access Santuário Lunar Oracle: concentrate, make a question, flip the card and let the Goddess guide you!
I’m Daniel, Pagan and Witch. I created Santuário Lunar to help spreading the Goddess’s magic and her manifestations. I also created Trismegistia to offer pagan music with New Age style.