Last Updated on / Atualizado em
In this post you’ll learn a great Full Moon Ritual for reaching your goals and manifesting everything you wish.
You can perform this Ritual during any day of the Full Moon phase, but do it preferably during the first night.
You can perform this ritual if you practice natural witchcraft, traditional witchcraft and / or Wicca.
Full Moon dates for 2021
Firstly, before we learn the ritual itself, let’s check the Full Moon dates for 2021.
I can tell you in advance that we’ll have some Super Moons and a Blood Moon (also known as a Total Lunar Eclipse)!
Here they are:
- January 28th
- February 27th
- March 28th
- April 27th (Super Moon)
- May 26th (Super Moon, Blood Moon and Seasonal Blue Moon)
- June 24th (Super Moon)
- July 23rd
- August 22nd
- September 20th
- October 20th
- November 19th
- December 19th
Pay attention to these dates and get the materials ready for each ritual!
Full Moon Ritual – Tutorial
For this Full Moon Ritual, you are going to need:
- Your Cauldron (you can buy one here if you haven’t got one yet);
- A lot of Bay Leaves;
- Your Wooden Spoon (you can buy one here if you haven’t got one yet);
- Alcohol (or Vodka, or something similar used for barbecue for example);
- A lighter or matches;
Tempo necessário: 30 minutos.
How to start the Full Moon Ritual
- On the first night of the Full Moon phase, get the items
- Fill your Cauldron with a lot of Bay Leaves
- Go outside or stay somewhere safe inside the house (the bathroom for example)
- Soak the Bay Leaves with alcohol or other liquid that can facilitate the burning process
- Soak the tip of your Wooden Spoon with the alcohol too
- Use the lighter to ignite the tip of your Wooden Spoon
- Use the Wooden Spoon to start the fire in the Cauldron
- Sit closer to the Cauldron
- Start invoking the Goddesses or Deities you are familiar with
- Thank them for everything you’ve got
- Use the Wooden Spoon to steer the burning leaves, so that more of them can burn too
- Steer them gently, so you won’t put out the fire
- Now ask the things you wish to manifest
- Ask them in detail while you keep steerring the burning leaves
- When all the leaves are burned, steer your Wooden Spoon 3 times clockwise over the Cauldron and say the following
“So mote it be!”
- Thank the Goddesses / Deities.
Spells for each Moon phase
You can find this and other spells and rituals for each of the Moon phases in our free ebook.
Free EBOOK in PDF
Download “The Book of Moon Spells” for free in PDF format!
Save this post to your Pinterest folders!
All my work on Santuário Lunar is free and I like this way!
If you enjoy my work, please buy me a coffee and get some more content using the button below! Thanks <3